When applying for access at Creamfields we ask that you provide one of the following forms of documentation which will act as evidence of your requirements. Without this documentation we will be unable to grant you access or provide complimentary PA Tickets.
Please note: If you are on the Festival Republic access database (i.e. have previously applied and had an application approved within the last three years) you may not need to re-supply documentation.
Accepted Forms of Documentation
- DLA (Care and / or mobility)
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- A Medical Professionals letter (to be reviewed case by case)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- War Disablement Pension
- D/deaf or blind registration
- The Nimbus Access Card
- Blue Badge (Permitted for parking requests only)
If you do not have one of the forms of documentation listed above, please contact us and we’ll be able to advise further. Alternatively, if you do have required documentation but are unable to include it in your application, please state you will forward it to us (by email or post) in the ‘Additional Notes’ box on the form.
All submitted documentation is kept strictly confidential and securely destroyed after processing.