- Pay just £20 to secure your ticket. Once you’ve paid the first £20, the following payments will be taken from your card
- Payments will be taken on the 1st of each month
- Check how much each payment will be on the table
- Make sure you have enough cash in your account when it’s due
- If the card payment fails you may lose your ticket, make sure you’ve got enough in your account to cover the payment
- Make sure the card you first used is still valid. Payment is taken from the card you first used to secure your ticket. If your card has expired or you have lost or cancelled it, we won’t be able to take the next payment and you could lose your ticket. Please contact Ticketmaster directly before the next payment is due if this is the case.
- Please note that it may take a few days for your payment to come out of your account. Please be patient, if you have any concerns please contact Ticketmaster customer service who can advise.
For a breakdown of instalments for each ticket visit the Ticketmaster site here:
If your payment is declined or you do not have enough funds in your account, Ticketmaster will make two more attempts to take payment, if this fails your ticket will be forfeited and you will need to contact Ticketmaster to bring the account up to date and reinstate your ticket.
Please ensure you contact Ticketmaster to advise of any changes to your card details to avoid this happening e.g. account closure or change of card number/expiry date.
If you have any concerns at all about your deposit scheme, please contact Ticketmaster directly for guidance.
More info can be found here
If you need to update your card details or wish to pay off your deposit ticket early, you can do this by contacting Ticketmaster’s deposit payment line on 0333 003 2015 opt 1 (or 0044 333 003 2015 if dialling internationally) who can take payment and update your booking – please note this line is for deposit payments ONLY and general enquires won’t be answered.
Tickets will be issued throughout April & May and could arrive up to a week before the event.
If you have any concerns regarding your tickets please contact the ticket agent you purchased your ticket from.